2 an ordered list of times at which things are planned to occur
1 plan for an activity or event; "I've scheduled a concert next week"
2 make a schedule; plan the time and place for events; "I scheduled an exam for this afternoon"
- A time-based plan of events. A plan of what is to occur, and at what time it is to occur. A conveyance of such a plan, e.g. a written list.
- An ordered list or table, e.g. a fee schedule.
- An annex or appendix to a statute or other regulatory instrument.
- An allocation or ordering of a set of tasks on one or several resources.
time-based plan of events
- Bulgarian: расписание, програма
- Catalan: horari , programa
- Czech: rozvrh , harmonogram
- French: planning , horaire , ordonnancement
- German: Termin , Programm
- Greek: χρονοδιάγραμμα, πρόγραμμα
- Japanese: 予定 (よてい)
- Polish: harmonogram
- Portuguese: agenda, cronograma
- Russian: расписание, программа
- Slovene: urnik
- Spanish: horario, itinerario
- Turkish: program, tarife
- To create a schedule.
- To add a meeting, appointment or event to one's personal
- I'll schedule you for three-o'clock then.
A timetable or schedule is an organized list, usually set out in tabular form, providing information about a series of arranged events: in particular, the time at which it is planned these events will take place.
schedule in Czech: Jízdní řád
schedule in German: Fahrplan
schedule in Italian: Orario ferroviario
schedule in Dutch: Dienstregeling
schedule in Japanese: 時刻表
schedule in Polish: Rozkład jazdy
schedule in Finnish: Aikataulu
schedule in Chinese: 時間表
active list, agenda, allocate, allot, appoint, approach, appropriate to, arrange, arrangement, assign, assign to, attack, batting order, bill, bill of fare, blacklist, blueprint, blueprinting, book, budget, calculate, calculation, calendar, card, carte du jour, cast, catalog, chart, charting, checklist, civil list, conception, concert, contrivance, contrive, cost, cost out, cut out, dedicate, design, destine, detail, device, devise, disburse, disposition, docket, earmark, enroll, enter, enterprise, enumerate, enumeration, envisagement, expend, fate, figure, figuring, file, forecast, foresight, forethought, fork out, frame, game, go through, graphing, ground plan, guidelines, idea, impanel, incur costs, index, intend, intention, inventory, invest, itemization, itemize, items, keep score, lay out, lay plans, layout, line up, lineup, list, list of agenda, listing, long-range plan, lot, make a projection, make arrangements, make assignments, mapping, mark off, mark out for, master plan, menu, method, methodize, methodology, open the purse, operations research, ordain, organization, organize, outlay, outline, pay, pay out, pigeonhole, plan, plan ahead, planning, planning function, playbill, portion off, post, prearrange, prearrangement, procedure, program, program of action, program of operation, programma, project, prospectus, protocol, put out, rationalization, rationalize, record, register, registry, repertory, reserve, restrict, restrict to, retired list, roll, roll call, roster, run through, schema, schematism, schematization, schematize, scheme, scheme of arrangement, score, set, set apart, set aside, set off, set up, setup, shape, shell out, sick list, sink money in, slate, spend, splurge, squander, strategic plan, strategy, system, systematization, systematize, table, tabulate, tactical plan, tactics, tag, tally, tally sheet, the big picture, the picture, throw money around, time, timetable, way, work out, work up, working plan